A website project can seem costly and intimidating. You may wonder if you’ll even see a return on your investment. However, as countless entrepreneurs and web professionals will tell you, building a site is in your best interest. In 2020, every business needs a website, and that includes yours. Here are the top 5 reasons why:
1. It increases your reach. When you’re looking for a business to fill your needs, where is the first place you go? For the majority of today’s customers, the answer is online. Whether we are searching for a new restaurant to try or a reputable attorney’s office to look over a pre-nup, most of us turn to a search engine. By having a website listing, you massively increase the number of customers you can reach in a day.
2. It serves as a fail-safe for your brick and mortar store. As a business owner, you know it’s best to have a Plan B for everything. Sometimes big things go wrong, and you may unexpectedly need to run your business online instead of in-person for days, weeks, or even months. When that happens, you need a secure platform that you have complete control over to continue with business as usual.
3. It lends credibility. In today’s market, consumers expect well-maintained, professionally-designed websites. If you have anything less than the market standard, you are putting yourself at a disadvantage to your competitors. A beautiful, organized website immediately increases customer trust.
4. It builds your brand. Regardless of the image of your business you’re trying to advance, having a website helps exponentially. Whether you are going for a playful, casual image or a serious, professional tone, a website is the perfect place to express your company’s personality. Through content and design, you can instantly convey a brand and mood to customers.
5. It boosts sales. Many people are more likely to make purchases online – it’s faster, easier, and requires less interaction than going to a brick and mortar store or office. Your website can fast-track customers and increase revenue.
For all these reasons and more, you should take the next steps to building your website. Contact us today to discuss a timeline and investment for your project.