Importance of Shopify Support
Shopify in many ways has changed the game when it comes to e-commerce. If you're a store owner and you want a platform that handles many of the tedious parts of running an e-commerce store, Shopify is a great solution. Although it's a great platform, we're not here to sell you on Shopify, they do a great job of that themselves.
We're here to make sure you can focus on finding customers and delivering your products, not dealing with all the technical aspects of your store such as backing up data, updating your theme and apps, SEO and Analytics, and web accessibility. Do you have time to attend to all of these? If so, that's great! If not, we'd like to show you how we can take your Shopify store to the next level. Here are the Shopify theme design and development services we offer.
Shopify Monthly Support Plans
Websites built on the Shopify platform require routine theme and app updates. Your apps and themes are created by 3rd party developers who release newer versions of their software. The updates often include important bug and security fixes along with new features. We monitor your Shopify website to ensure you’re running on the latest updates. Our support plans offer monthly or weekly software updates that ensure your site is always in optimal condition for online visitors.
- The Shopify Essentials plan is suitable for smaller websites and start-ups, with lower content and product volume and infrequent updates.
- Product management (up to 20 products)
- 1 hour of support and consulting
- Support portal
- Monthly shopify app and theme updates
- Monthly store data backup
- 24/7 up-time monitoring
- Shopify Premium plan fits the majority of medium to large-size websites, with frequent updates, a larger volume of content and a mind for growth.
- Everything in Shopify Essentials +
- Basic analysis of your website design, traffic analytics, SEO, and marketing strategy
- SEO Page/Product and Image title optimizations
- Product management - Up to 100 products
- 2 hours of development and consulting
- Payment Gateway And Shipping Method Setup And Managment
- Weekly store data backup
- SEO optimization
- Pagespeed optimization
- Google Analytics, Search Console setup and integration
- Monthly analytics reports
- Everything in Shopify Premium +
- Product Management - up to 500 products
- 5 Hours of development and consulting
- Advanced SEO Optimization
- Monthly web accessibility review
- Monthly accessibility remediation
- Accessibility software for website users ($500yr value)
- Advanced pagespeed optimization
- Google Search Console monitoring and fixes
and bad security
Neglecting your website leads to slow performance and compromised security, but what business owner has time to constantly update and optimize? Even digital agencies may need platform-specific expertise or assistance handling high workloads. WebArc has you covered, with Shopify website maintenance that makes it easy for you to grow your e-commerce store.
SHOPIFY WEBSITE SUPPORT
FOR PEACE OF MIND
For Shopify sites, we offer a streamlined update process that ensures your site has the latest versions for your shop's apps and themes. You’ll receive monthly audit reports documenting updates and other maintenance work. You can feel confident knowing your site is maintained by developers with many years of Shopify experience.
Keep your E-Commerce
customer data safe
Shopify is a great hosted e-commerce platform. They provide tools to run your site but they don't help each shop owner manage and maintain its data. Shop owners can take comfort with our knowledgeable professionals keeping not just your apps and theme updated, but your website data as well. WebArc will backup your Shopify data to ensure you can restore your shop to full functionally in case of an emergency.
Shopify Support Plans
that fit your business
When it comes to your business, you need a conversion-focused website with a modern design, built to support your goals. You can rely on WebArc to create a beautiful, seamless site for both mobile and desktop that provides the all-star first impression that will keep customers coming back. If you already have a site, we can bring your site up to date with incremental changes or provide you a new design that maximizes your brand.
SHOPIFY SEO AND
Getting sales can be hard enough without having to worry about whether your site is SEO-friendly or spending hours digging through analytics reports. Oh, and just when you do figure it out, the search engines will change their algorithm! We help determine how your store is performing with your targeted keywords AND provide analytics and data to back it up. WebArc will monitor and adjust your shop's SEO to help ensure your products can be found in Google and other search engines.
Ensuring your Shopify store is accessible is one of the most important aspects of having an online store. You need to ensure you are providing those with disabilities the same opportunity to buy your products as everyone else. It's good business and will help keep you out of court. We use both automated and manual tools to analyze your site. Artificial Intelligence (AI) helps us check all the boxes and ensure that we are getting into every nook and cranny, both to protect you from legal action and to make your site as accessible as possible for every user.